Back at the end of 2016, I wrote about all of the things I wanted to get done this year. I had high hopes for this year. I wanted to do all the things and go do all the shows. Well…..let’s just say….we did none of the things and went to none of the shows.
- Go to an event : Did not happen.
- Go to an A level jumper show : Did not happen.
- Have a show season : Definietely did not happen.
- Get more comfortable with height and oxers : Almost sort of happened?
- Get healthy: HA.
- Budget better : Meh. Kinda not really.
- Buy a horse trailer : Did not happen. At all.
Some of my goals may have been a bit extravagant, I do admit that. Try and go big or go home, right ?
The last third of my year had been a write off for getting anything done. Since my car accident in August I’ve been to more appointments then the rest of my 27 Years ! Physio twice a week, dentist, doctor, you name it and I’ve probably been there. Which means little riding time.
Our jump coach “broke up” with us to take on a much better opportunity this fall. At almost the perfect time for us too. Luna had been telling me for a while things needed to change. And we are finally making that change.
My goals for 2018 are definitely going to be a bit more attainable and affordable. But thats for an other post !