The vet came on Friday. They did their thing. We know some things now. And they aren’t as bad as I thought they would be.
They are coming back again on Thursday to ultrasound and then we will start treatments right away. We’ve already gone over those, I’ve received the quotes and now it is just a waiting game.
I don’t want to go too much into it just yet as we won’t have a definitive answer until we ultrasound and see some more of what is going on.
I am very proud of my pony though. The once wild thang that used to make my one vet always say how good Calika was is now a sane, well behaved citizen for the vet. Except the one she saw when she had some tummy troubles. Because you don’t forget the vet that tried to shove tubes up your nose.
So for now we are just playing an other level of the waiting game. Just for a couple more days. I am hoping we get the answers we need and she starts to feel better!